Message Search Problem fixed!

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Greetings Everyone,

      I just wanted to mention that the message search problem has now been
      fixed. Thanks to list moderator John Ang for getting this issue
      resolved with Yahoo administrators.

      The message archives are a valuable resource for this group. A lot of
      information has been placed there over the years that is indispensable
      for all of us; whether new to marbling, looking for hints or tips, or
      those interested in the history of the art. I encourage any and all
      of you to look to those archives to get questions answered, and even
      pick up where an old discussion thread left off.

      Jake Benson