Re: marbling art / Sue

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
      I should have looked before I sent the message. Neither one offers
      turkish translation, but it was a good thought.

      I'll try writing to the person who sent the message.
      Sue
    • esins esin
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 12, 2008
        Hi Sue ,

        l will try write english ,  if you write english your problem my e mail l can explain you english.

        best regardes