Re: marbling art / Sue

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 11 12:01 PM
      sorry, should have been more specific. I meant the one that was
      sent in the other day:
      www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com

      There's not that many messages in this group, so I thought people
      would know, but I'll try what you suggested.
      Sue
    • Sue Cole
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 11 12:11 PM
        I should have looked before I sent the message. Neither one offers
        turkish translation, but it was a good thought.

        I'll try writing to the person who sent the message.
        Sue
      • esins esin
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 12 2:46 AM
          Hi Sue ,

          l will try write english ,  if you write english your problem my e mail l can explain you english.

          best regardes