Re: [Marbling] Re: marbling art

  • esins esin
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 8 7:09 AM
      Thanks a lot Lavina , if you need help about marbling art l can help you.

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 9 12:06 PM
        does anyone know if there is a way to get this translated into
        English? is there a link somewhere that would do this?
        Thanks. I enjoyed looking at the photos,
        Sue
      • Nona Mac Parry
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 10 6:17 PM
          Hi Sue,

          Which "this" was that?? If it's a site, go to Google Language tools
          http://www.google.com/language_tools or to Yahoo's
          http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

          You enter the site URL and the language you wish to read, and Bingo!

          If it's text, there are many translator programmes available online.

          HTH

          Cheers
          Nona, in New Zealand

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

          > does anyone know if there is a way to get this translated into
          > English? is there a link somewhere that would do this?
          > Thanks. I enjoyed looking at the photos,
          > Sue

        • Sue Cole
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 11 12:01 PM
            sorry, should have been more specific. I meant the one that was
            sent in the other day:
            www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com

            There's not that many messages in this group, so I thought people
            would know, but I'll try what you suggested.
            Sue
          • Sue Cole
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 11 12:11 PM
              I should have looked before I sent the message. Neither one offers
              turkish translation, but it was a good thought.

              I'll try writing to the person who sent the message.
              Sue
            • esins esin
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 12 2:46 AM
                Hi Sue ,

                l will try write english ,  if you write english your problem my e mail l can explain you english.

                best regardes