Re: [Marbling] Re: marbling art

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 8 5:58 AM
      Very Nice!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: onemarbler<mailto:laviniaa@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 7:38 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: marbling art

      I think that is the most beautifully designed website I have ever seen!
      And the work is wonderful, too. Congratulations!

      Lavinia

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>, esins esin <esins1@...> wrote:

      > My works , l made my marbling arts

      > www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com<http://www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com/>

    • esins esin
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 8 7:09 AM
        Thanks a lot Lavina , if you need help about marbling art l can help you.

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroup s.com, esins esin <esins1@...> wrote:

        > My works , l made my marbling arts

        > www.ebrusanati. blogcu.com

      • Sue Cole
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 9 12:06 PM
          does anyone know if there is a way to get this translated into
          English? is there a link somewhere that would do this?
          Thanks. I enjoyed looking at the photos,
          Sue
        • Nona Mac Parry
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 10 6:17 PM
            Hi Sue,

            Which "this" was that?? If it's a site, go to Google Language tools
            http://www.google.com/language_tools or to Yahoo's
            http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

            You enter the site URL and the language you wish to read, and Bingo!

            If it's text, there are many translator programmes available online.

            HTH

            Cheers
            Nona, in New Zealand

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

            > does anyone know if there is a way to get this translated into
            > English? is there a link somewhere that would do this?
            > Thanks. I enjoyed looking at the photos,
            > Sue

          • Sue Cole
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 11 12:01 PM
              sorry, should have been more specific. I meant the one that was
              sent in the other day:
              www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com

              There's not that many messages in this group, so I thought people
              would know, but I'll try what you suggested.
              Sue
            • Sue Cole
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 11 12:11 PM
                I should have looked before I sent the message. Neither one offers
                turkish translation, but it was a good thought.

                I'll try writing to the person who sent the message.
                Sue
              • esins esin
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 12 2:46 AM
                  Hi Sue ,

                  l will try write english ,  if you write english your problem my e mail l can explain you english.

                  best regardes