Re: marbling art

  • onemarbler
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 8, 2008
      I think that is the most beautifully designed website I have ever seen!
      And the work is wonderful, too. Congratulations!

      Lavinia

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 8, 2008
        Very Nice!

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>, esins esin <esins1@...> wrote:

        > My works , l made my marbling arts

        > www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com<http://www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com/>

      • esins esin
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 8, 2008
          Thanks a lot Lavina , if you need help about marbling art l can help you.

          I think that is the most beautifully designed website I have ever seen!
          And the work is wonderful, too. Congratulations!

          Lavinia

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroup s.com, esins esin <esins1@...> wrote:

          > My works , l made my marbling arts

          > www.ebrusanati. blogcu.com

        • Sue Cole
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 9, 2008
            does anyone know if there is a way to get this translated into
            English? is there a link somewhere that would do this?
            Thanks. I enjoyed looking at the photos,
            Sue
          • Nona Mac Parry
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 10, 2008
              Hi Sue,

              Which "this" was that?? If it's a site, go to Google Language tools
              http://www.google.com/language_tools or to Yahoo's
              http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

              You enter the site URL and the language you wish to read, and Bingo!

              If it's text, there are many translator programmes available online.

              HTH

              Cheers
              Nona, in New Zealand

              --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

              > does anyone know if there is a way to get this translated into
              > English? is there a link somewhere that would do this?
              > Thanks. I enjoyed looking at the photos,
              > Sue

            • Sue Cole
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
                sorry, should have been more specific. I meant the one that was
                sent in the other day:
                www.ebrusanati.blogcu.com

                There's not that many messages in this group, so I thought people
                would know, but I'll try what you suggested.
                Sue
              • Sue Cole
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 11, 2008
                  I should have looked before I sent the message. Neither one offers
                  turkish translation, but it was a good thought.

                  I'll try writing to the person who sent the message.
                  Sue
                • esins esin
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 12, 2008
                    Hi Sue ,

                    l will try write english ,  if you write english your problem my e mail l can explain you english.

                    best regardes