Re: [Marbling] Great news for my little corner

  • C├ęsar Menegazzo (h)ADO
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      Dear All,

      It really sounds great, good luck!

      Let me share that it has been great for me too this group. Not only I
      am learning a lot here, I have also got in touch with one person
      who is moderator of a spanish-speakers-book-binding- yahoo-group and
      we did organize together a some marbling experience with members of
      this groups.

      Here you can see some pictures, it was in Buenos Aires, Argentina

      and some videos

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDbxt7UsLA

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0qkGlxaARc

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCqT1Qzf3cY