Istanbul visit

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Good morning --
      The following query was posted to another list. I asked the writer's
      permission to send it to this list, since I felt he / she (?) would get a
      better response. The person's name, as shown with the original message,
      is Meandres Pau. The email address is : meandres39@... . Thanks for
      any help you can give this person. The original query follows:

      I am a book and paper conservator and love everything related to the
      subject. I am planning to travel to Istanbul in two weeks, together with
      a friend who is a paper artist. We would love to get in touch with ebru
      artists and teachers. We are hoping to be able to make a short workshop
      in ebru. I know it is a very short notice, but, do anybody have any
      suggestions????