Re: [Marbling] New Marbled Graphics by Robert Wu

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      always a pleasure to see! You make me want to do some marbled art again... seems all I ever do is large production runs these days, not much fun, but pays the bills. When I have spare time the last thing I want to do it marble MORE!! I need a lull and some free time, then may feel inspired!
      great art Robert!
      iris nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com