New Marbled Graphics by Robert Wu

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi All

      I just added another two of my newest marbled graphics designs. They
      can be viewed on my webblog at http://studiorobertwu.blogspot.com/

      Enjoy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        always a pleasure to see! You make me want to do some marbled art again... seems all I ever do is large production runs these days, not much fun, but pays the bills. When I have spare time the last thing I want to do it marble MORE!! I need a lull and some free time, then may feel inspired!
        great art Robert!
        iris nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com
        I just added another two of my newest marbled graphics designs. They
        can be viewed on my webblog at http://studiorobertwu.blogspot.com/<http://studiorobertwu.blogspot.com/>

        Enjoy.