Re:Corn Starch Video

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
      It's called "non-newtonian fluid" and here is the link to the guys
      walking in a big pool of it:
      <<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2XQ97XHjVw>>

      they mixed it in a cement mixer. Some people will do anything when
      they are bored.
      Sue
    • EDICIONES PERIFERIA
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
        Hola! I saw the videos and they are grate! It is possible to do marbling paper marmolado
        with this material?

        I´m from argentina!!!

        thanks!

        Jimena