Re: meeting

  • Susanne Krause
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2008
      Hi Kurtulus,

      sorry for answering so late, I have been away teaching in Switzerland.

      When you're in belgium, you might want to contact Brigitte Chardome,
      she is the best Belgian paper decorator I know. Her website is
      http://www.geocities.com/bchardome/brigittechardome1/index.htm

      She doesn't marble, but she might know where to find supplies. She is
      of the French people in Belgium, but her English is okay.
      While you're there, you could take a trip to Leiden in The Netherlands
      to visit the Dutch Book Arts Fair in November (Boekkunstbeurs). I
      don't have the date at hand yet, but usually it's a weekend towards
      the end of the month.

      Kind regards,
      Susanne Krause