Support Independent Marbling Suppliers!

  • pktmarble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Want to throw my support to Nancy Morains at Colophon Book Arts
      Supply! She really came through for me for my class at John C.
      Campbell & packed the rest of 14 pounds of carragheenan & alum across
      the country to the Paper Book Intensive in Gatlinburg, TN for me to
      pick it up there! She went above & beyond the call of duty! I have
      used Colophon's carragheenan & alum for almost 20 years & love the
      reliability & consistency of the product. Nancy has always been a
      wonderful individual to deal with-- and I emphasize individual. I
      agree with Diane that we need to support each other's enterprises. I
      speak for Nancy, not in exclusion of others, but because of years of
      support of excellent customer service from Colophon.