carageean vs cmc

  • kssam@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2001
      Hi I'm new here and have a question regarding carageean. I have used
      methyl cellulose(cmc)but have not tried the carageean. Is there a
      difference?
      Karen
    • Laura Sims
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2001
        Dear Karen,

        There is some good info in the group archives that you may want to read. It
        seems to be more a question of application, desired line quality and
        weighing the qualities of each.

        Best, Laura