More about ebru and Hikmet

  • Susanne Krause
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      For those from Europe, or planning a journey to Europe:

      Hikmet has been invited to Book Arts Square during the Frankfurt Book
      Fair, October 15 to 19. He will be there with his wife, Fusun,
      demonstrating and explaining ebru. Also, he will be there as the
      author of a book on ebru published by the Turkish government.
      Frankfurt Book Fair is a gigantic affair with a high six-digit number
      of visitors. Most of it is big business, real big business, but one
      quarter of hall 4.1 is the realm of book arts with about 150
      exhibitors and with Book Arts Square as its heart.

      And while you're there, come visit me! I'm only one cat's jump away in
      the same row of stalls: Q 130.

      Susanne Krause

      PS. Days 1 to 3 are business visitors only. Contact me off-list in
      case you'll come, and I'll tell you how to get in nevertheless.