rumours from the land of Ebru

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      Though I had heard about it through the Istanbul Municipality art
      and culture events newsletter,I had thought the honour should
      belong to those who have accomplished the feat to announce it here.

      Hikmet and his friends from Ebristan have attempted to make a very
      large marbled work here in Istanbul.

      The size of the work was aimed to break a record,

      if you are interested please have a look at their website.

      Considering their contribution to the marbling world ,
      I had informed one of the apprentices of Hikmet

      about the existence of this Yahoo group,

      and how resourceful it could be to all concerned

      if they joined and shared what was going on

      on the Asian side of the marbling world in Istanbul.

      I have limited myself to the European side of Istanbul

      as EBRUPA .

      DEAR TOM LEECH WE CONGRATULATE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS.

      Cordially,

      oz