Re:Photo-Flo Supplier

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2008
      thanks, I went there and ordered some today. For the trays, I found
      that you can use the box photo displays sold in the framing section
      of Michaels. They come in sizes from 8 x 10 up to 16 x 20 and are
      clear plastic and seamless.

      Your statement was correct. I only use the photo flo for acrylics and
      watercolors. I used paint thinner for the true oil colors, hadn't
      thought about trying the water soluble oils - will try them next. I have
      also used enamels on water - those work well. I used the Testor's
      brand enamels that you paint models with and have some Krylon
      liquid enamels that I haven't tried yet that come in small jars.
      Sue