Re: questions for someone

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 12:26 AM
      I have had some moderate success in doing some marbled papers
      with paper that I bought from Colophon Book arts that she
      suggested using and 65# vellum finish paper that I got from a local
      printer using the Golden Fluid Acrulics and the methyl cellulose size.
      However, a problem I am experiencing is that the carbon black paint
      particularly , the napthol red and maybe one other color will keep
      bleeding or pushing away from itself, however you want to explain it
      when it's on the drying racfk after I have thorooughly rinsed it, which
      makes the design in that area look dirty.

      Would it be the paint itself maybe or the way it's mixed up by me?
      Any ideas or suggestions?
      Thanks
      Sue Cole