Re: [Marbling] Re: GAC 900

  • D or Jer Guffey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2008
      Sue,

      If using acrylic paints for marbling I don't see why there would be any reason to add GAC 900 to them. Thin the acrylic paints (the type which come from a tube) to correct consistency with water...that is all you need to do in order to marble with them. The paint should be about the same consistency as cream. Float the paints on the size, make your pattern and then lay the silk down. That is all there is to it.

      Good luck,

      d. guffey

      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2008
        maybe I'll see if I can return it. I had ordered 2 quarts of it.
        Sue