paper exchange

  • Cecilia Novelli
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2001
      I would like to be included.
      Cecilia Novelli from Brasil.
    • evibol
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
        Hi Marc,
        My name is Evi Parissi and I have participated in the previous two
        paper exchanges. I would like to be included in your list.
        Best,
        Evi
      • bannerworks@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
          Hi Evi,

          Thanks for your note. Nice to hear from you again. At the moment I'm just saving everyone's e-mail addresses. After the cut-off date I'll get back in touch with you with complete instructions, which will be much like last time.

          Best wishes,
          Marc

          From: "evibol" <evibol@...>