Re: [Marbling] Re:Invitation to the New Room

  • Takaji .kuroda
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2008
      Dear Cris Takacs
      Thank you for your observation on my home page.
      ********************************
      Takaji KURODA
      TEL X-81-3-3368-1305
      http://www5e,biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/

      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2008
        Dear Cary Hancock
        Thank you for your observation on my home page. I found that you are
        doing Suminagashi on fablics with decoration.
        Could you send me some photos for my reference.
        Thank in adavance for your kindness. Sincerely.