Invitation to the New Room

  • Takaji .kuroda
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
      Dear Marbler
      New Room(Room-7)opened today.
      Please visit http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/.
      You can see different world of marbling in Japan. and some applications of
      them. Suimonga/Suminagashi does not need any Carageen moss and Alm. Also it
      is not decorative paper but Art. Thank you.
      Takaji KURODA

    • Erik Haagensen
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
        AMAZING !
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
          Just wonderful! Delicate and graceful!

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
            I have never seen sumingashi on Fabric before.
            Anyone here practice that?
            I hope to make it on porcelain someday!
            Have a nice day...
            JBG

          • carylhanc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
              In a message dated 4/30/08 9:27:26 AM, watermarktile@... writes:

              > Anyone here practice that?

              Yes, I do Suminagashi on fabric - I do multiple printings on silk scarves and
              they are well received. Also I work on smaller pieces of fabric, embellish
              with stitching, mount and frame them.
              Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis, IN USA

            • Cris C Takacs
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 30, 2008
                Dear Mr Kuroda

                Thank you for the invitation to the Suimonga/Suminagashi rooms. I have just spent a delightful and time in them and am inspired to do better work.
                Cris Takacs

                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2008
                  Dear Cris Takacs
                  Thank you for your observation on my home page.
                  ********************************
                  Takaji KURODA
                  TEL X-81-3-3368-1305

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2008
                    Dear Cary Hancock
                    Thank you for your observation on my home page. I found that you are
                    doing Suminagashi on fablics with decoration.
                    Could you send me some photos for my reference.
                    Thank in adavance for your kindness. Sincerely.
                    Takaji KURODA
                    TEL X-81-3-3368-1305