Loring, 4th edition

  • Susanne Krause
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2008
      I have written to Hope Mayo of Houghton Library about the missing text
      on page 70. She sent me this link to download it:
      http://www.hup.harvard.edu/pdf/LORDEC_p70.pdf.
      Another possibility would be to photocopy it from any earlier edition
      as Loring's own text has been taken from the earlier editions.

      Susanne Krause
    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2008
        Thanks Susanne,

        The addition of a period at the end of this link results in an error
        message.

        Here is the corrected link:

        http://www.hup.harvard.edu/pdf/LORDEC_p70.pdf

        Thanks,