T«ärk Sanat©Ånda Ebr«å on R apidshare

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      I've just learned that U«»ur Derman's Turkish language book
      T«ärk Sanat©Ånda Ebr«å has been scanned and uploaded to
      Rapidshare. It is comrpressed in a .rar format, but there's a PDF
      inside.

      <http://rs54.rapidshare.com/files/23902644/pnd-Turk_Sanatinda_Ebru.rar>

      If you haven't used Rapidshare before, click on the link, and then on
      the "free" button on the bottom right, then wait for the clock ticker to
      count down, and then download.

      Unfortunately, whoever scanned it failed to de-screen the images, so
      most of the photos are very poor quality. In any case, some of you may
      be interested in this.

      Also, I've compiled and uploaded these two e-books from the ISMEK
      website, sving you the trouble of combing through the links and multiple
      downloads:

      Berk, S«äleyman. Islam Hat Sanat©Å. (E-Book about Islamic
      Calligraphy, In Turkish, but contains nice images)

      <http://rapidshare.com/files/68843386/Hat_sberk-complete.pdf.html>

      Dere, ªÓmer Faruk. Ebr«å Sanat©Å. (E-Book about paper
      marbling in Turkish, but contains nice images)

      <http://rapidshare.com/files/68845383/ismekebru.pdf.html>

      Jake Benson