Re:Carraghenan vs MC

  • Cris C Takacs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 8:52 AM
      Thanks for sharing your story and your photos, momo.

      I also have "stuck" with carrageenan. I have some really old (I mean really old) podwer which has always been stored in a dry location that has never failed me. I will be trying to use it again next week. I will report on my results.
      Cris Clair Takacs