Re: Marbling in advertising

  • Susanne Krause
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 10:29 PM
      Works perfectly, thanks Jake.

      I remember the ad, and that the child I was then wondered whey a
      typewriter could have the same size as an egg!

      Susanne Krause

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

      > Those links I posted didn't work correctly either. Here's a direct
      > link to the image:
      >
      > <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/media/full/16-0478.jpg>
      >
      > That should work...
      >
      > Jake
      >
      > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks Renato,
      > >
      > > The link didn't come through intact in my message, so here is the link
      > > to Walter Ballmer's poster

      <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?style=browse¤t\

      record=1&page=search&profile=objectsde&searchdesc=Walter%20Ballmer&quick\

      search=Walter%20Ballmer&sessionid=B4CDB73E-DEA4-4401-A82F-7264255D9F94&a\
      > > ction=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4> once again.
      > >
      > > Also, here's the direct link to the image
      > > <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/html/media_enlarged_DE.html>
      without
      > > the text.
      > >
      > > Jake Benson
      > >

      > > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Renato" <renatocrepaldi808@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > A 1968 advertising poster for Olivetti lettera 32. Grafic design by
      > > > Walter Ballmer from Studio Boggeri(Italy).
      > > > The image is from the online collection of the Museum of Design
      > > Zurich.
      > > >
      > > > http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?

      style=browse¤trecord=1&page=search&profile=objects&searchdesc=walt

      er%20ballmer&quicksearch=walter%20ballmer&sessionid=45A6363F-66E6-4ED8-