Re: Marbling in advertising

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
      Those links I posted didn't work correctly either. Here's a direct
      link to the image:

      <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/media/full/16-0478.jpg>

      That should work...

      Jake

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Renato,
      >
      > The link didn't come through intact in my message, so here is the link
      > to Walter Ballmer's poster

      <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?style=browse¤t\

      record=1&page=search&profile=objectsde&searchdesc=Walter%20Ballmer&quick\

      search=Walter%20Ballmer&sessionid=B4CDB73E-DEA4-4401-A82F-7264255D9F94&a\
      > ction=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4> once again.
      >
      > Also, here's the direct link to the image
      > <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/html/media_enlarged_DE.html> without
      > the text.
      >
      > Jake Benson
      >

      > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Renato" <renatocrepaldi808@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A 1968 advertising poster for Olivetti lettera 32. Grafic design by
      > > Walter Ballmer from Studio Boggeri(Italy).
      > > The image is from the online collection of the Museum of Design
      > Zurich.
      > >
      > > http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?
      > >
      > style=browse¤trecord=1&page=search&profile=objects&searchdesc=walt
      > >
      > er%20ballmer&quicksearch=walter%20ballmer&sessionid=45A6363F-66E6-4ED8-
      > > 9AEA-A0B2A8A33A08&action=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4
      > >
      > > Now, what is the connection between the typewriter and the marbled
      > egg?
      > >
      > > All the best,
      > > Renato Crepaldi.

    • Susanne Krause
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
        Works perfectly, thanks Jake.

        I remember the ad, and that the child I was then wondered whey a
        typewriter could have the same size as an egg!

        Susanne Krause