Re:Marbling in advertising

  • Cris C Takacs
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 11:35 AM
      It was the sixtys.No connection needed, man.

    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 2:56 PM
        Thanks Renato,

        The link didn't come through intact in my message, so here is the link
        to Walter Ballmer's poster
        <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?style=browse¤t\
        record=1&page=search&profile=objectsde&searchdesc=Walter%20Ballmer&quick\
        search=Walter%20Ballmer&sessionid=B4CDB73E-DEA4-4401-A82F-7264255D9F94&a\
        ction=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4> once again.

        Also, here's the direct link to the image
        <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/html/media_enlarged_DE.html> without
        the text.

        Jake Benson

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Renato" <renatocrepaldi808@...> wrote:

        > A 1968 advertising poster for Olivetti lettera 32. Grafic design by
        > Walter Ballmer from Studio Boggeri(Italy).
        > The image is from the online collection of the Museum of Design
        Zurich.

        > http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?

        style=browse¤trecord=1&page=search&profile=objects&searchdesc=walt

        er%20ballmer&quicksearch=walter%20ballmer&sessionid=45A6363F-66E6-4ED8-
        > 9AEA-A0B2A8A33A08&action=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4
        >
        > Now, what is the connection between the typewriter and the marbled
        egg?

        > All the best,
        > Renato Crepaldi.

      • Jake Benson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 9:48 PM
          Those links I posted didn't work correctly either. Here's a direct
          link to the image:

          <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/media/full/16-0478.jpg>

          That should work...

          Jake

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Renato,
          >
          > The link didn't come through intact in my message, so here is the link
          > to Walter Ballmer's poster

          <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?style=browse¤t\

          record=1&page=search&profile=objectsde&searchdesc=Walter%20Ballmer&quick\

          search=Walter%20Ballmer&sessionid=B4CDB73E-DEA4-4401-A82F-7264255D9F94&a\
          > ction=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4> once again.
          >
          > Also, here's the direct link to the image
          > <http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/html/media_enlarged_DE.html> without
          > the text.
          >
          > Jake Benson
          >

          > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Renato" <renatocrepaldi808@> wrote:
          > >
          > > A 1968 advertising poster for Olivetti lettera 32. Grafic design by
          > > Walter Ballmer from Studio Boggeri(Italy).
          > > The image is from the online collection of the Museum of Design
          > Zurich.
          > >
          > > http://sammlungen-archive.hgkz.ch/code/emuseum.asp?
          > >
          > style=browse¤trecord=1&page=search&profile=objects&searchdesc=walt
          > >
          > er%20ballmer&quicksearch=walter%20ballmer&sessionid=45A6363F-66E6-4ED8-
          > > 9AEA-A0B2A8A33A08&action=quicksearch&style=single¤trecord=4
          > >
          > > Now, what is the connection between the typewriter and the marbled
          > egg?
          > >
          > > All the best,
          > > Renato Crepaldi.

        • Susanne Krause
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3 10:29 PM
            Works perfectly, thanks Jake.

            I remember the ad, and that the child I was then wondered whey a
            typewriter could have the same size as an egg!

            Susanne Krause