Re: [Marbling] Re: Types of cellulose ethers

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 6, 2008
      In a message dated 3/6/08 1:19:04 PM, jemiljan@... writes:

      > "thixotropic"

      Hi, Jake!
      Thanks for your info and website resources. Erik did respond (not sure if
      on list or off), and I sort of understand the principle. Guess in addition to
      color, design, and chemistry we should all take a course in fluid mechanics!

      Thanks again!
      Caryl

    • Sue Cole
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 9, 2008
        you can get a burnishing stone at Iris Nevins website:
        <http://www.marblingpaper.com/marbling3.html>

        Also, Peggy Skycraft sells MicroGlaze, another type of wax at her
        site:
        http://www.skycraft.com/skycraftMicroGlaze.html

        Also, I haven't done it myself, but for very long links, you can go to
        www.tinyurl.com and it will compress it for you for free.
        Sue