Re: Paper exchange?

  • Alain Valet
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hello,
      ¨
      I'm interested in this paper exchange.
      If you don't know my work, you can see it at
      http://marbrure.blogspot.com/
      Hope to hear from you,

      Alain Valet
      Belgium
    • Thomas D' Aquin
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 24, 2012
        Bonjour Messier Valet, Merry christmas for you and family I am still
        kicjking at 85, but have not done any marbling in over tnhree years.
        I just ran across your name on my e mail, so I thought to send you a message
        Have a good new year. here in ensenada it is around 50 degrees. It
        is probably a lot colder kin Bdelgium. hasta la vista, tomas aquino

        To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com