Re: Paper exchange update

  • sidestreet@americanisp.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
      > Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?

      We're up to 11 interested people now. Haven't figured out the rules
      yet. I'll probably draw up a brief questionnaire and send it to
      everyone to see what they'd like to do. Then we can decide from there.
      Will keep you posted.

    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
        It occurs to me that it won't be so bad if it is a public questionaire--and
        the list is not busy at the moment--so I would welcome this--who knows! You
        might generate even more interest that way! :)
        Jill