Re: Types of cellulose ethers

  • Erik Haagensen
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 21, 2008
      I've heard that Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC) is great for marbling.
      Can anyone confirm this ??
      ... or give comments
    • Sue Cole
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 9, 2008
        you can get a burnishing stone at Iris Nevins website:
        <http://www.marblingpaper.com/marbling3.html>

        Also, Peggy Skycraft sells MicroGlaze, another type of wax at her
        site:
        http://www.skycraft.com/skycraftMicroGlaze.html

        Also, I haven't done it myself, but for very long links, you can go to
        www.tinyurl.com and it will compress it for you for free.
        Sue