Re: paper exchange

  • evibol
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
      Hi Marc,
      My name is Evi Parissi and I have participated in the previous two
      paper exchanges. I would like to be included in your list.
      Best,
      Evi
    • bannerworks@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
        Hi Evi,

        Thanks for your note. Nice to hear from you again. At the moment I'm just saving everyone's e-mail addresses. After the cut-off date I'll get back in touch with you with complete instructions, which will be much like last time.

        Best wishes,
        Marc

        From: "evibol" <evibol@...>