Re: [Marbling] Re: Paper exchange update

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
      Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?
      Jill
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
        > Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?

        We're up to 11 interested people now. Haven't figured out the rules
        yet. I'll probably draw up a brief questionnaire and send it to
        everyone to see what they'd like to do. Then we can decide from there.
        Will keep you posted.

      • J Dolphin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
          It occurs to me that it won't be so bad if it is a public questionaire--and
          the list is not busy at the moment--so I would welcome this--who knows! You
          might generate even more interest that way! :)
          Jill