RE: [Marbling] Re: Paper exchange?

  • Giro
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2008
      I can participate, but I have a question.

      Is only marbled paper Exchange?

      Giro.

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2008
        Hi Giro,

        Yes, only marbled paper, please. Shall I add your name to the list?

        Thanks,
        Marc

        I can participate, but I have a question.

        Is only marbled paper Exchange?

        Giro.

      • momo
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2008
          Plaese add me to the list. Respectfully;
          momora

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "sidestreet6862" <bannerworks@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > I was wondering if anyone might be interested in another paper
          exchange. It's been about
          > two years since the last one. I know we have a lot of new members
          and people have been
          > trying new things.
          >
          > For those of you who haven't participated in past exchanges, the way
          it works is this.
          > Everyone who is interested contacts me. Once we have a final count,
          you send that many
          > 5" x7" (12.5cm x 17.5cm) samples to me, along with some information
          about your work. I
          > then redistribute the samples and return to you one each of everyone
          else's, along with
          > their information.
          >

          > --Marc Horovitz

        • yesim goktepe
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 16, 2008
            merhaba,
            I am from Türkiye;I practice tradatinal Turkish Ebru.
            You may add me this group.I am wondering the new things.
            Thanks,
            Yeşim Göktepe

            sidestreet6862 <bannerworks@...> wrote:
            Hi All,

            I was wondering if anyone might be interested in another paper exchange. It's been about
            two years since the last one. I know we have a lot of new members and people have been
            trying new things.

            For those of you who haven't participated in past exchanges, the way it works is this.
            Everyone who is interested contacts me. Once we have a final count, you send that many
            5" x7" (12.5cm x 17.5cm) samples to me, along with some information about your work. I
            then redistribute the samples and return to you one each of everyone else's, along with
            their information.

            The last time we had about 15 participants. The work was varied and extremely interesting.
            While web pictures are fine, it's always much more satisfying and instructive to be able to
            actually see a real sample.

            The exchange is open to everyone (not just those in the Yahoo group), so invite your
            friends if you like. Also, it is open to people at every level, from beginner to professional.

            If you are interested, please contact me directly at bannerworks@..., so as not to
            waste the time of those not interested. I'll send you more detailed instructions. Let's set a
            cut-off date for signing up of March 1. I look forward to hearing from you!

            --Marc Horovitz

          • Alain Valet
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 28, 2008
              Hello,
              ¨
              I'm interested in this paper exchange.
              If you don't know my work, you can see it at
              http://marbrure.blogspot.com/
              Hope to hear from you,

              Alain Valet
              Belgium
            • Thomas D' Aquin
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 24, 2012
                Bonjour Messier Valet, Merry christmas for you and family I am still
                kicjking at 85, but have not done any marbling in over tnhree years.
                I just ran across your name on my e mail, so I thought to send you a message
                Have a good new year. here in ensenada it is around 50 degrees. It
                is probably a lot colder kin Bdelgium. hasta la vista, tomas aquino

                To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com