RE : [Marbling] Antalya Turkey

  • pinar yildirim
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hi Laetitia,

      You can contact Mrs. MukaTder Kavas Siviloðlu in Antalya who gives ebru's lessons.

      e-mail : bulutumsu_@...

      wev site : www.ebrucu.com

      Have a nice trip and good luck.

      nuri pinar
      www.nuripinar.com

      Laetitia de Chazal <laetitia_dechazal@...> a écrit :

      Hi!
      I'm new to marbling and will be going to Antalya, Turkey, in May. Can
      anybody possibly tell me if there is a member in this town that offers
      classes?
      Thanks
      Laetitia de Chazal

    • Laetitia de Chazal
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
        Hi Nuri
        Thanks for the info. I'll contact her before I go and if I manage to
        do a class, I'll post a pic of my success! lol Take car Laetitia

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, pinar yildirim <nuripinar@...> wrote:

        > Hi Laetitia,
        >
        > You can contact Mrs. MukaTder Kavas Siviloðlu in Antalya who gives
        ebru's lessons.

        > e-mail : bulutumsu_@...
        >
        > wev site : www.ebrucu.com
        >
        > Have a nice trip and good luck.
        >
        > nuri pinar
        > www.nuripinar.com
        >

        > Laetitia de Chazal <laetitia_dechazal@...> a écrit :
        >

        > Hi!
        > I'm new to marbling and will be going to Antalya, Turkey, in May. Can
        > anybody possibly tell me if there is a member in this town that offers
        > classes?
        > Thanks
        > Laetitia de Chazal

      • Laetitia De Chazal