Antalya Turkey

  • Laetitia de Chazal
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hi!
      I'm new to marbling and will be going to Antalya, Turkey, in May. Can
      anybody possibly tell me if there is a member in this town that offers
      classes?
      Thanks
      Laetitia de Chazal
    • pinar yildirim
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2008
        Hi Laetitia,

        You can contact Mrs. MukaTder Kavas Siviloðlu in Antalya who gives ebru's lessons.

        e-mail : bulutumsu_@...

        wev site : www.ebrucu.com

        Have a nice trip and good luck.

        nuri pinar
        www.nuripinar.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
          Hi Nuri
          Thanks for the info. I'll contact her before I go and if I manage to
          do a class, I'll post a pic of my success! lol Take car Laetitia

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, pinar yildirim <nuripinar@...> wrote:

          > Hi Laetitia,
          >
          > You can contact Mrs. MukaTder Kavas Siviloðlu in Antalya who gives
          ebru's lessons.

          > e-mail : bulutumsu_@...
          >
          > wev site : www.ebrucu.com
          >
          > Have a nice trip and good luck.
          >
          > nuri pinar
          > www.nuripinar.com
          >

          > Laetitia de Chazal <laetitia_dechazal@...> a écrit :
          >

          > Hi!
          > I'm new to marbling and will be going to Antalya, Turkey, in May. Can
          > anybody possibly tell me if there is a member in this town that offers
          > classes?
          > Thanks
          > Laetitia de Chazal

        • Laetitia De Chazal