Re: [Marbling] ebru marbling tray supplier in Turkey

  • erdem cerit
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hello everyone,
      I am a graduate student from Turkiye and interested in marbling ("Ebru") for 5 years. If you want any supplies from Turkiye about Ebru, I can help you.

      E.C

      hayrettin YANGOZ <hayrettinyangoz@...> wrote:
      ok robert, your problem finish.

      littlegempress <littlegempress@...> wrote:
      Dear Turkish marblers....

      I came across a Turkish website
      http://esefoglu.com/index.php?gtr=karineb
      that sells ebru marbling tray "Tahliye VanalĂ˝ "( 71 X 102 X 8
      cm ) ...but when I try to email the company to see if I can get one of
      the big tray, I don't get any replies...Anyone in Turkey can help?
      Thanks so much, Robert