Re: Paper exchange update

  • sidestreet@americanisp.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
      >How many people are going to do this?

      As of right now, nine people (including me) have expressed interest.

      Marc
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
        Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?
        Jill

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
          > Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?

          We're up to 11 interested people now. Haven't figured out the rules
          yet. I'll probably draw up a brief questionnaire and send it to
          everyone to see what they'd like to do. Then we can decide from there.
          Will keep you posted.

        • J Dolphin
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
            It occurs to me that it won't be so bad if it is a public questionaire--and
            the list is not busy at the moment--so I would welcome this--who knows! You
            might generate even more interest that way! :)
            Jill