Re: Marbling with natural pigments (earth and vegetal)

  • momo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      Dear Garrett,

      This help is the kind that only a generous person would give. I thank
      you so very much... And I promise to take notes and report the results.

      I also purchased some pigments from Ayan Ebru in Istanbul, and will
      start using these first.

      Thanks,
      momora

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "GARRETT DIXON" <dixong@...> wrote:

      > Gum Arabic has long been the standard binder when making watercolor
      paints, and the formula you provide is reasonable. I have not used