Paper exchange update

  • sidestreet@americanisp.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2001
      Several people have expressed interest in exchanging marbled papers,
      enough so that it looks like a go. If any others are interested,
      please drop me a note at sidestreet@... by this Friday
      (Jan. 26), which is the cutoff date I've arbitrarily set.

      If this one works out well, perhaps it can be repeated in the future.

    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
        Excellent! Please keep the list posted on how this is developing! How many
        people are going to do this?
        Jill

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
          >How many people are going to do this?

          As of right now, nine people (including me) have expressed interest.

          Marc
        • J Dolphin
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
            Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?
            Jill

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
              > Great! How have you set it up? One paper per person--small swatches?

              We're up to 11 interested people now. Haven't figured out the rules
              yet. I'll probably draw up a brief questionnaire and send it to
              everyone to see what they'd like to do. Then we can decide from there.
              Will keep you posted.

            • J Dolphin
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
                It occurs to me that it won't be so bad if it is a public questionaire--and
                the list is not busy at the moment--so I would welcome this--who knows! You
                might generate even more interest that way! :)
                Jill