Re: [Marbling] Re: ammonia, super strength

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2007
      Hi, All,

      Today, running last minute errands, I happened upon clear ammonia at a Family Dollar Store.  While I am visiting in sunny Miami,  I think this is a national chain - at least we have it in the Midwest.  It was their house brand - "Family Dollar."

      Best wishes to all for a great , inspired and productive New Year with good health and safe travels!

       Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis