marbling friends

  • dAYAwEERASENA HINIDUMA
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      solid waste recycling forum in sri lanka will arrange a programme for rural village schools , hand made paper making and marbling programme in ampare district (eastern province),where there are disasters and low income people.we hope our friends will response us positively.
      thank you
      w.hiniduma
      project cordinator
      solid waste recycling forum

    • JILL DOLPHIN
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
        To one and all on this list--ALL around the world! Have a Very Merry Christmas and holiday season. I want to thank you all for a very good year of interesting and enthusiastic posts about marbling. I hope that everyone in the New Year will have many more good days of learning about marbling. I look forward to seeing new pictures of works as they appear! My special Thanks goes to John, as a Terrific co-moderator. I also want to thank the regular posters who so vitally help the new marbler, too. For all you newbies out on the list, I hope Santa brings you marbling supplies. So, Everyone, sincere good wishes for this festive time!

        Jill--List Mom

        _____ __o