Re: paper exchange

  • Evi Parissi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2001
      I haven't posted a message in a veeeeery long time. My 16 month old
      son keeps me too busy to even think about marlbing. Yet I have been
      reading all the messages you have been exchanging all this time, my
      fellow marblers, and found the idea of paper exchanging very
      appealing. I would like to participate only if the papers to be
      exchanged are small (A5 size or even smaller) because I don't have
      the time to do any marbling and I would have to chose from the papers
      I made in the past which aren't many. ( I have used most of them in
      various projects).
      Meanwhile I am very pleased to see that this list grows longer and
      longer...

      Evi Parissi
    • Cecilia Novelli
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2001
        I would like to be included.
        Cecilia Novelli from Brasil.
      • evibol
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
          Hi Marc,
          My name is Evi Parissi and I have participated in the previous two
          paper exchanges. I would like to be included in your list.
          Best,
          Evi
        • bannerworks@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
            Hi Evi,

            Thanks for your note. Nice to hear from you again. At the moment I'm just saving everyone's e-mail addresses. After the cut-off date I'll get back in touch with you with complete instructions, which will be much like last time.

            Best wishes,
            Marc

            From: "evibol" <evibol@...>