accessing the archives

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      I have tried to get to a post from Peggy Skycraft that Diane Maurer
      recommended to Gretchen van Sant to fix her problems of the irregular
      edge on the first color. In the search, it only brings up the recent
      references to this, but not the detailed post. How do I get there?

      Thanks,
      Enid
      enid @ enid adams . com (no spaces)
    • JILL DOLPHIN