Re: [Marbling] Re: suminagashi link

  • Cesar
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2007
      Dear Lokman,

      She works with several techniques. For example, in this foto she is immersing a 300 grs (aproximately) sheet in stagnant water from rain ¿puddle? in the farm. In Argentina , Pcía de Buenos Aires there are huge plains called "Pampa húmeda"

      If tou want to ask specific questions I can contact her or even better contact you directly.
      regards
      César

      Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
      C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina