Re: new artwork posted on blogs

  • julieann.stella
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
      Hi, John Ang...thank you for the delightful marbling links! I am Stella from the B E S T
      bookbinding site and I recently welcomed you there and we will be LOVING your expertise!
      Dude, looks like we are the only marblers on there...keep the faith!

      Pssst...I turned 40 some 60 days ago and I still feel 23.

      Warmest Regards,
      Stella