Re: [Marbling] new artwork posted on blogs

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
      LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great! I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering / convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

      John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
      Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
      Ebru to you too!
      My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
      JBG

      On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

      > Yep. You have a point there.
      >

      > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
      >

      > _____ __o
      > ------- -\<,
      > ------ ( )/ ( )

    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
        Hi John,

        What a coincidence!!!
        My birthday is a day away and I already passed forty.
        Cheers from one John to the another.

        Anyway here are some listing of real marbling blogs. Enjoy

        1. <http://marbledpaper.blogspot.com/> (this is mine)

        2. <http://marbrure.blogspot.com/>

        3. <http://marbled-arts.blogspot.com/index.html>

        4. <http://www.nuripinar.com/>

        Regards
        John Ang

        > LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great!
        I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs
        updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I
        solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site
        what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie
        dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever
        agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering /
        convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

        > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
        > Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
        > Ebru to you too!
        > My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
        > JBG

      • julieann.stella
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
          Hi, John Ang...thank you for the delightful marbling links! I am Stella from the B E S T
          bookbinding site and I recently welcomed you there and we will be LOVING your expertise!
          Dude, looks like we are the only marblers on there...keep the faith!

          Pssst...I turned 40 some 60 days ago and I still feel 23.

          Warmest Regards,
          Stella