Re: [Marbling] new artwork posted on blogs

  • Cesar
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
      Hii Johnny,

      I am sorry but I can´t understand your last sentence. Please imagine you writting to a 6 years old who keeps all day watching pokemon and power rangers.

      PD: your birthday is the most important event of my thusday morning :)
      bye
      Ceaser
      ADOCE S.A
      Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
      C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina
      Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4303 0955
      Cel: (54 9 11) 6955 9773
      Web page: www.adoce.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
        LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great! I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering / convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

        John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
        Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
        Ebru to you too!
        My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
        JBG

        On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

        > Yep. You have a point there.
        >

        > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
        >

        > _____ __o
        > ------- -\<,
        > ------ ( )/ ( )

      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
          Hi John,

          What a coincidence!!!
          My birthday is a day away and I already passed forty.
          Cheers from one John to the another.

          Anyway here are some listing of real marbling blogs. Enjoy

          1. <http://marbledpaper.blogspot.com/> (this is mine)

          2. <http://marbrure.blogspot.com/>

          3. <http://marbled-arts.blogspot.com/index.html>

          4. <http://www.nuripinar.com/>

          Regards
          John Ang

          > LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great!
          I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs
          updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I
          solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site
          what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie
          dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever
          agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering /
          convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

          > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
          > Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
          > Ebru to you too!
          > My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
          > JBG

        • julieann.stella
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
            Hi, John Ang...thank you for the delightful marbling links! I am Stella from the B E S T
            bookbinding site and I recently welcomed you there and we will be LOVING your expertise!
            Dude, looks like we are the only marblers on there...keep the faith!

            Pssst...I turned 40 some 60 days ago and I still feel 23.

            Warmest Regards,
            Stella