Re: [Marbling] new artwork posted on blogs

  • John Goode
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
      Hola Ceaser!
      Are you saying my birthday is nothing?
      I am trying to float inks and sometimes they sink.
      I make my own canvass Paper and Clay sometimes together.
      over 15 years marbling and still learning...
      Thinking making a blog so you can read about my day to day experiences.
      then maybe not after reading that one this morning, I cant imagine why :)
      Peace and Love
      Ebru to You TOO!!
      Johnny B Goode

      On Nov 15, 2007 8:47 AM, Cesar <cesar@...> wrote:

      > que cuarenta años no es nada,
      > que febril la mirada
      > errante en la sombra
      > te busca y te nombra
      >
      > TAngo- Carlos Gardel
      >
      > 40 years is nothing
      > a febrile glance,
      > wandering in shadows
      > he looks and mention your name
      >
      > saludos
      > César
      > ADOCE S.A
      > Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
      > C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina
      > Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4303 0955
      > Cel: (54 9 11) 6955 9773
      > Web page: www.adoce.com

    • Cesar
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
        Hii Johnny,

        I am sorry but I can´t understand your last sentence. Please imagine you writting to a 6 years old who keeps all day watching pokemon and power rangers.

        PD: your birthday is the most important event of my thusday morning :)
        bye
        Ceaser

      • gretchen vansant
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
          LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great! I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering / convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

          John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
          Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
          Ebru to you too!
          My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
          JBG

          On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

          > Yep. You have a point there.
          >

          > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
          >

          > _____ __o
          > ------- -\<,
          > ------ ( )/ ( )

        • angchengsiew
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
            Hi John,

            What a coincidence!!!
            My birthday is a day away and I already passed forty.
            Cheers from one John to the another.

            Anyway here are some listing of real marbling blogs. Enjoy

            1. <http://marbledpaper.blogspot.com/> (this is mine)

            2. <http://marbrure.blogspot.com/>

            3. <http://marbled-arts.blogspot.com/index.html>

            4. <http://www.nuripinar.com/>

            Regards
            John Ang

            > LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great!
            I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs
            updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I
            solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site
            what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie
            dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever
            agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering /
            convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

            > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
            > Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
            > Ebru to you too!
            > My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
            > JBG

          • julieann.stella
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
              Hi, John Ang...thank you for the delightful marbling links! I am Stella from the B E S T
              bookbinding site and I recently welcomed you there and we will be LOVING your expertise!
              Dude, looks like we are the only marblers on there...keep the faith!

              Pssst...I turned 40 some 60 days ago and I still feel 23.

              Warmest Regards,
              Stella